MapleUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan's Writer App

3 posters

Go down

Yes or No?

Jordan's Writer App I_vote_lcap100%Jordan's Writer App I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Jordan's Writer App I_vote_lcap0%Jordan's Writer App I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Jordan's Writer App Empty Jordan's Writer App

Post  Jordan Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:05 pm

I want to be in the Writer position because: I love to write stories and I love to express myself by that.

I can help the forum by: Posting stories people enjoy and stories that will interest people to being on the team and being in the forum.

You can trust me because: I am a person who keeps her word, and I don't give up after I have made a dedication or a promise.

Sample:

The wind howled and the trees became shaken. The leaves drifted away from the old trees. The branches slashed my window, leaving marks as they passed by. I crawled into the corner of my bed, worrying for my life. A big slam shook me as the old tree ripped off the cold, wet ground and passed my window. The screams of people caused my brain to freeze. A fraction of my roof ripped off as the wild rain attacked my room. I screamed and ran as the hurricane literally tore my house to pieces. My tears suddenly rushed out and I felt numb. My whole body trembled and the was shivering with fear. My head began to whirl and I leaned up fast. Another dream like this. How could this happen to me? After the hurricane in my hometown in New Orleans, I can't stop thinking about it. My friends, my school, my life, all gone. I felt as if all my hope dropped in my body immediately.

Well, that's my app.

-Jordan
Jordan
Jordan

Back to top Go down

Jordan's Writer App Empty Re: Jordan's Writer App

Post  Sonicboom238 Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:15 am

Oh.My.God.That was great!I say yes.
Sonicboom238
Sonicboom238

Back to top Go down

Jordan's Writer App Empty Re: Jordan's Writer App